Welcome to Brockville's 1st Youth Non-Contact Football League!!!
Invoice will be sent once we receive your registration form
Thanks to the 4Life Foundation
Games Sunday at Brockville Soccer Field and Cornwall Collegiate & Vocational School (CCVS)
Regular Season (9 weeks – guaranteed 9 games!)
The Brockville Youth 7 on 7 Football League has partnered with the Cornwall Wildcats to bring you Eastern Ontario's largest flag football league. An official release will be put out in March, in the mean time, contact email@example.com with any questions..
What is 7 on 7 ?
7 on 7 football is played without offensive or defensive linemen. Offensive run plays are not permitted and there is no rushing of the QB. The aim is to better develop QB’s, skill position players and the speed/execution of the game.
- Two 25 min run time halves (final 2 minutes of second half is stop time).
- Each team will have 6 eligible receivers on the field and 1 QB.
- Defence can use any 7 players however they want to line up.
- QB’s will have 4 seconds to throw the ball (this rule will be implemented closer to playoffs)
- Touch-downs are worth 6 points
- Conversion from the 5 yard line +1 if successful, -1 if unsuccessful
- Conversion from the 10 yard line +2 if successful, -2 if unsuccessful
- Interceptions are worth 3 points and are a dead-ball
- Field is 40 yards + 10 yard endzone for a 50 yard playing surface
A note from the President, Zach Benson:
Welcome prospective athletes and families!
The purpose of this program is to energize young athletes to get moving and provide an opportunity to become the best versions of themselves.
Brockville native Zach Benson grew up very involved and supportive of local sports, having spent time refereeing youth soccer and volunteer coaching in the Brockville Youth Football Association and NCAFA. Growing up as an athlete playing soccer, basketball, volleyball, football and hockey, Zach transitioned into a football focus which resulted into a full athletic scholarship and provided him the opportunity to begin his career as an Athletic Development Coach.
Zach wants to take everything he has learned in his time as an athlete and University Strength Coach and bring it back to the community .
The Brockville 7’s League aims to grow our local athletics, bring our community together, build our community, and encourage our youth to build lasting confidence, create memories and improve their social, mental and physical health!
This program also provides opportunities for exceptional athletes to try-out for our Elite 7’s program. See Brockville Elite 7’s tab for details and/or message myself at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Let’s get this community going!
I look forward to seeing you all out there!
CEO 4Life Fitness